Friday 27 April 2012

Webkinnzz

So, about a year and a half ago, when I was REALLY into webkinz, I subscribe to "LiveLaughKinz" on youtube. She left youtube, and when she left I got less and less interested in webkinz.
The other day though, she began posting youtube videos again. They made me want to go on webkinz again, and for the first time in over a year I did.
Funny thing about webkinz, it's super addicting. I'm probably not going to buy any more, AGD's have my monday reserved, but I do enjoy going on and designing rooms, buying rare items and such (: I also decided to make a webkinz youtube account. How often I'll post in it, I'm not sure, but I being a "kinz tuber" is so similiar to being an AGtuber. its actually kinda funny :) and I like being involved in both of them :)
The username on my Webkinz account is Lidpop, and my webkinz youtube account is WebkinzPaisley, if any of you want to check it out! (:

1 comment:

  1. I think she's so cute and for sure I know you'll be able to save up enough money for her soon! And I know exactly what you mean by being un-inspired I'm like that all the time! I haven't really talked to you much but I have a youtube account and I simply love your videos and your on my featured channels!
    Talk to you soon!
    ~GingerMints

    ReplyDelete